Join us for a stellar time!
rates for the Peterborough Astronomical Association are as follows:
- free edition of our monthly newsletter The Reflector and all back issues
- free monthly guest speakers and presentations and occasional observing session at meetings
- free access to hundreds of astro related books and DVD's from our club library
- free access to four "loaner" telescopes (you do not need a telescope to join the PAA)
- free access to the Buckhorn Observatory and special observing sessions at PAA members private observatories, throughout the Peterborough area
- periodic field trips to special events and places
- access to an astronomical amount of personal knowledge on a variety of subjects, by other PAA members
- entitled to PAA insignia for embroidery at Mark's Work Warehouse
Sponsor Membership benefits include:
- a full family membership with all member benefits for your family or a family of your chosing
- a presents, in the form of a logo with website link, on our website
- your logo and name in the Reflector and on some handouts and advertising
one year membership from date of registration
We now have two versions of the Membership Form for your convience:
For those with Microsoft Office, there is a Microsoft Word version that allows you to simply fill in the blanks, tab from field to field and then by holding the CTRL key click on the PAA Membership link to email it directly to our Membership Director or simply print it and bring it to the next meeting.
There is also an Adobe PDF version. This can also be filled in on your computer if you have Adobe Reader X or newer. You simply click on the "Sign, add text or send a document for signature" icon (third from the left) on the toolbar. This presents a menu to the right of the document. Click on "Add Text" then click on the document where you want to type and enter your information. You you can then print it and bring it to the next meeting or click on the PAA Membership link and email it directly to our Membership Director.
Check for next meeting
For more information or to
Ken Sunderland - Membership Director
Email - Membership Director